Well, he's finally in our arms and is he great!! Not a lot of crying (pretty much none except that he doesn't like putting on his coat or having his bottle taken for a few seconds) and he entertains himself very well. He loves the crab rattle we brought him and has been happy and smiling at us a lot! We took him out to Pizza Hut tonight (we got Bulgogi pizza - delicious - thanks Emily!) and he was soooo good! Once he warmed up he smiled at us and laughed a little...he's a great little guy.
We can't wait for you all to meet him!! See you soon. Love, Melinda


LOVE the picture of Gannon in the Ergo - too cute! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see your first picture as a family of FIVE!
ReplyDeleteYvonne
Oh my he is so cute!!! And look at all that hair. So fun. I am so happy for your family and have really enjoyed watching your journey.
ReplyDeleteElisabethB (Dillon forum)
He looks great in your arms!! We are praying for you. We love you all.
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable. We can't wait to meet him. I'm so glad y'all have had a great trip. We just got back from out of town, so I had to read through your blog. The pics are awesome...looks pretty cold there. We will be praying for your safe return!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! He is a cute little guy and Wow-he has a lot of hair. He looks very content in your arms. Beautiful first meeting!!!
ReplyDeleteJessicaCo
Congratulations, Gary & Melinda! This is awesome. Safe travels.
ReplyDelete~ Stephanie Anderson
He is soooo cute! Congratulations to all of you!
ReplyDeleteHi Melinda
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing! We are anxiously awaiting our travel call to pick up our little girl and I have enjoyed reading your posts. Congratulations on your beautiful little boy! I look forward to reading more! This waiting is really getting hard but you are right about it being out of our hands. Enjoy the homecoming!!
Dina
Congratulations! I love his hair and those beautiful big eyes! What a wonderful feeling.
ReplyDeleteTracy
Yeah, for you guys! We are praying for a smooth transition at home.
ReplyDeleteTammy and Gary