Literally!! I hate to say it, but it has been a blessing that we haven't gotten our travel clearance yet. My neck/shoulder/arm have been rebelling and I would be miserable if I had to get on a plane in the next few days! God, thankfully, knew this and spared me the misery! Also, there was a problem with one of our documents and we had to hurry and get something to Korea before New Year's Eve so they could submit it to the U.S. Embassy. Hopefully we will get travel clearance next week sometime and be off on a plane to Korea the following weekend. We are getting so exciting, but taking the time at home to get the house in order and cherish the time with our guys that are here with us!! I will keep you posted.
Please keep us in your prayers: for our little guy to have a smooth transition through the grief and changes, the foster mother and what must be horrible grief, and us, for our health and healing! I want to be feeling really good when I get on that plane and I want us to have a wonderful experience meeting our newest son! Please say an extra prayer that I will not get motion sick and just feel great on the plane!
Blessings, Melinda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment