Just wanted to post a quick note to say that we are here and enjoying Korea already.
Okay, definitly the longest flight I've ever been on, but Korean Air was very good. Not sure how the flight attendants manage to look just as perfect after 15 hours as they did when we got on the plane! I can't imagine doing this with Gannon, but I know we'll make it just fine!
It is a busy city. Our friend Sue was waiting for us when we arrived at Eastern and we went and had a VERY authentic Korean dinner - not a place for tourists! This is not a place we would have ventured on our own, but we enjoyed our meal.
We had a bit of bad news this morning...the agency is closed over the weekend and we will not get to see Gannon until Monday at 2:30pm. After that we will actually get to have him for the evening and he will spend the night with us - hopefully this will be okay. We just might have to sleep a lot on the plane! The good news in this is that it frees up our schedule to meet my aunts and cousin's family over the weekend! Sue will be there to translate so we'll be good!
Been up now for 29 hours so I'm heading to bed...I'm pooped! Since we are not getting Gannon until Monday there will be no pics of him to post. I will try and post some other touristy kinds of pics, but that might have to wait until we get home...we'll see.
Thanks for praying us through to safety...please continue for all the other items.
Blessings, Melinda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Glad you arrived safely. Sleep on the plane home?! You must be suffering from some form of sleep-deprivation-induced illusion! :) Have a wonderful time visiting your family and I hope your meeting with Gannon is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYvonne (Dillon)
So glad you made it safely! Enjoy your time in Korea. Just a few more days until you are with Gannon forever!!! We were so blessed to have Saul with us the night before we got on the plane. I'll be praying on Monday!
ReplyDeleteJessicaCo