Good Morning from Seoul! Well, today is the day we meet our little guy! We can't wait. It's been a long process, but it's finally here and it still seems surreal. We are going to meet Gannon in just 6 hrs and keep him forever - hard to fathom! We are so blessed.
Last night I just couldn't post - I tried, but I was so exhausted I couldn't think straight. I met 2 Aunts yesterday. Both took 5 hr train rides to see us for just a few hours...incredible! We had 2 four hour meals. One at a buffet that had american style food and they probably thought we were never going to leave! Then we met with my other aunt (my dad's younger sister) and had some great food, the best Korean food I've ever had!! Emotion was high and it was incredible to meet these family members seemingly a world away. Thank goodness for our friend Sue - she has sacrificed for us and made this all possible. We are so thankful for this time.
Today we will hold the babies here (we have heard from one of the other families that there are 50 babies!!). We have a meeting with Dr. Kim, the founder of Eastern, today and he will pray over our little guy just as he does every child! Then we will meet Gannon.
We'll post more later with pics of Gannon!! Blessings, Melinda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment