Pre-adoption workshop 2/9/2008 Mailed in Application Part #1 2/14/2008 Approval of App Part 1 2/25/2008 Mailed in Application Part #2 4/2/2008 Approval of App Part 2 4/10/2008 Mailed in I-600A 4/15/2008 Contacted about Home Study 4/19/2008 Home Study scheduled 4/29-30/08 Home Study sent to Dillon for corrections/approval 5/10/08 Home Study Approved 5/21/08 Rec'd Adoption Fingerprinting referral from CIS 6/25/08 Fingerprinted for CIS/I-600A 7/12/08 Rec'd 171-H approval of I-600A 7/18/08 MOVED 8/13/08 Updated Home Study 8/27/08 Rec'd Referral for Kim, Tae Yang 9/25/08 Officially Accepted Referral 9/29/08 Legals sent 10/15/08 I-600 Approval (I-171) 11/27/2008 I-600 forwarded to US Embassy in Seoul 12/5/2008 Emigration Permission 12/9/2008 Passport 12/9/2008 Visa Cable in Seoul 12/16/2008 Visa Interview 1/7/09 Visa Issued 1/12/09 Travel Clearance 1/12/09 Travelled to Korea 1/15-20/09 Gotcha Day 1/19/09 Forever Home 1/20/09
Wonderful pictures - thanks for sharing! I'm glad to hear that Gannon's adjustment is going so well - that's terrific news about his sleeping!
ReplyDelete